19 tháng 2, 2005

Saying I love you
Is not the words ...
I want to hear from you
But if you only show me knew
How you feel
More than words
Is all...

Oceans apart day after day
I slowly go
I hear your voice
And it doesn't stop the pain
forever ...I see you
Wherever you go, whatever you do
Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
__________-----
You would never ask me why
My heart is so
I would rather hurt myself
I no to ever make you cry
I loved you when you turned away
My heart is so
I there's no other way ...

Happy birthday : you have a special place in my life and my heart .
I hope your birthday is every happy anniversary - love .
Now and forever...


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét